Two different types of classes are available; half day and full day.
These extended classes are available for either half day or full day. They can either be booked for successive days or once a week on a mutually convenient day.
For those wishing to stay over accommodation is available.
About the classes
- Each class will cater for a maximum of 4 people, so more personalised tuition is provided.
- Everything you will need for the class will be provided on the day and you will leave with folders containing all the recipes.
- You will taste everything that you’ve cooked which will be served with wine and soft drinks, all included in the price of the class.
- A 10% discount is available for group bookings of three or four people (where no other discounts are being given).
- Our list of classes can be viewed in detail from the right of this page.
Type of class
|Half Day Class||10:00am to 12:30pm, 1:30pm to 4:00pm||£48 per person|
|Half Day – 2 sessions (booked in advance)||£90 per person|
|Half Day – 3 sessions (booked in advance)||£140 per person|
|Full Day Class||10:00am to 4:00pm||£95 per person|
|Full Day – 2 sessions (booked in advance)||£180 per person|
|Full Day – 3 sessions (booked in advance)||£270 per person|
Once you have decided on a class you fancy, chat to Ann (01454 881772) and she will come up with a personalised schedule for you on a mutually convenient day.